Thursday, August 28, 2008

9th Street Trails...

Jamie called me up halfway early this morning wanting to ride. I couldn't pass that up. Dug out the bmx and headed down to 9th street. I tried to get through the left line (I realized I never really rode trails before?) and wrecked doing a fakie, of all things.
Met a mountain biker that said he was looking for someone to take photos of him for his sponsor. So we'll see how that goes...

Jamie with a table @ 9th Street Trails. (click for a larger view)

Jamie - Fakie Wallride
Jamie with a fakie wallride @ 9th Street Trails

These photos were taken with a series of 3 nikon SB speedlights. Click on the bottom photo for lighting information.

Can't wait...Shooting high school football tomorrow and the Texas Longhorns on Saturday. yes!
PM

No comments: