Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Favorites


2008 marked the year when I started my freelance photo career and in that time I have photographed thousands of people, the NFL, every college and high school sport and traveled over 14,000 miles going to assignments across Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri.
I've battled flat tires, extreme heat. bad directions, late clients, pouring rain, poor cell service, terrible stadium hot dogs and weird hours.
2008 also marked my two year anniversary with my girlfriend, I got Hank, I turned a quarter of a century, and a bunch of other memorable stuff that no one else cares about.

I hope 2009 is just as good....


With that, here are a couple of my favorite shots from this past year. I gave a back story to some of the photos on my sportsshooter page @ www.sportsshooter.com/meredith/2008

I'm going to buy Soundslides next week and start my multimedia stuff!

Best of luck to everyone in '09!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm a sucker for year-end retrospectives. nice work.