Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missouri, Miami, Seattle, Fredericksburg, Austin

Sarah takes the wheel as Mitch looks over the ticket she just got on the way to Enchanted Rock near Fredericksburg, Texas....63mph in a 50. Do you know why I pulled you over? (photos by Austin Photographer Patrick Meredith www.meredith-photo.com )


I think I've spent more time in a car this last week than I have the entire year...........Some photos from our trip to Missouri/Oklahoma and to Enchanted Rock near Fredericksburg, Texas.


Mitch looks over the park from some giant boulders we climbed up on Enchanted Rock.

Mitch jumps from one boulder to the next. Nothing like a big gap and a 30 foot drop...

We scrambled up the side of some steep rocks to get to the highest point on a set of rocks only to get to the top and see people using ropes to climb up. Looks like so much fun.

We went into the 'cave' at Enchanted Rock and it wasn't that exciting. There was some cool light shafts that could yield some interesting shots if you were there at the right time...

Hank loves the hell out of his Christmas present. Brazos got one as well...

Christmas lights in Johnson City, Texas

If only I was a giant...squish!

A photo from my seat on the plane on the return flight from Seattle to Denver a couple weeks ago. Mt. Rainer out there....So nice. I put my website address in there because I posted this photo on my Flickr account, where my photos always get stolen. I took everything off that people may want to steal...I think anyhow..

1 comment:

Dany_Gtz said...

Hey Patrick. I was looking at your blog. You have a lot of good pics. I'm Dany. I just read your comment. We are thinking of getting "Fenix" to Austin and we are in talks with MexicArte, hoping it will turn out good. Do you know of another galleries?