Saturday, August 30, 2008

Holy crap

So I spent this morning taking Amelia to ABIA (before 7a.m.) so she could catch a flight to Flordia, just in time for the hurricane.
I went to Taco Deli but they weren't open. It is seriously the best place to get tacos in Austin. Hands down. I've pitched the idea to do a feature on the place so we'll see if we can get the ball rolling. Sooooo good.

After I took the dogs to the dog park, I came home and collected all the rolls of undeveloped film that I have sitting around. 11 rolls. Not much compared to a lot of people, but I don't remember what are on some of the rolls....

I spent all last night shooting high school football in Leander. It was pretty awesome. I only got to shoot one quarter because of a rain delay and my deadline, but it was fun to be on the field again.
The D300 coupled with the Nikon 300mm AFS 2.8 is a dream. ISO 3200 is a breeze. No noise reduction needed. awesome. I'll post a couple in a few days. You can see them @ www.statesman.com under the sports section. The Leander vs. Pflugerville series. wooooooo

I should have a couple football photos in todays paper, along with a front page feature of a band that I shot the other day in the Driskell Hotel in downtown Austin. what fun.

University of Texas football tonight! I'm very, very stoked on shooting this. I picked up my credentials yesterday along with my parking pass. Sweet!

No comments: