Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Debut...

So I wasn't totally up to par with my best shooting abilities last night for the UT game, but I got one shot that I liked. You can see the whole take over on the Austin American Statesman website...

I did, however, nab two front sections on todays (Sunday) paper. A 1A (above the fold) shot of Vince Young and another shot (6 damn columns!) on the Life and Arts section of the band Sounds Under Radio. Not to mention a few shots inside the Sports section and more inside the Life & Arts section as well...and a few in the Metro & State section of a new principal in Bastrop.

Normally I would never post something like this, but it is my first 1A cover for them. Pretty excited.
I've got one portrait this afternoon at 4:00 and a very large event at 6. Should be pretty exciting.

I'll post some photos in a few days....but in the meantime, here is a photo of Dusty at Ramp Ranch just outside of Austin.

Dusty - Turndown
Dusty, turndown over the box at RR skatepark in Liberty Hill

PM

1 comment:

Sean said...

dude, great shots!