Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last day of the Pump Track



The construction crews kept creeping closer and closer to the dry riverbed running beside the trails over the course of a few months. Finally, on Monday, the crews moved in and started digging up the pump track to lay a pipe six feet in the ground directly through the middle of everything.
I wouldn't hesitate to say hundreds of people came out on the last two days to hang out and enjoy a cool October day in the woods and pump around a couple more times....
I snapped a couple quick photos, but I was more interested in trying to wreck my bike in some dirt mounds in the woods....







Josh kept standing on the landing of the newest jump when people were jumping. So funny. I don't think he meant to...He almost got plowed here...


No comments: