Sunday, November 23, 2008

VOLLEYBALL

I haven't shot anything but sports in some time now. I need to get out and shoot something else....I had another car shoot scheduled with some fellow Austin shooters, but I had to cancel because of an assignment conflict. You can see some photos a fellow Strobist_Austin shooter got HERE. And speak of the devil....Just as I was typing this, I got two non-sports assignments for tomorrow!

Caldwell's Kim Crnkovic (#17) goes for the kill as teammate Callee Norman gets set during the Hornets 3A semifinal loss to Lucas Lovejoy on Friday in San Marcos.

I've shot more volleyball than I care to talk about the last couple of days. I've only shot four games these last three days, but that is four times as many as I have ever shot. You can see more on my SportsShooter site

I also shot my first game for the University of Texas last night. It was my second Longhorn volleyball game and it was a lot better than my first. You can see images from that on my SS site as well.

All-American outside hitter Juliann Faucette reacts after the #4 Texas Longhorns closed their second game over Kansas on Saturday.

More to come

No comments: