Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back in Austin!

Amelia and I just got back from Washington last night after spending a few days up there with her family. I can't wait to go back and photograph the mountains...I had to hold my breath and photograph them from a moving car...but that is pretty easy when her family lives right underneath them...more to come
As a matter of fact, one of her brothers, Brady, lives so close them that I shot this with a Nikon 85mm @ f4 in monochrome mode while driving to his house. The rain gave way to some fog, covering most of the hills...Everyone there says it is an everyday experience and thought it was funny I was so interested in it. Coming from Austin, it is a 180 degree change. Driving in last night all I kept thinking was, "Man, this town is boring..." ha!

No comments: