Saturday, September 27, 2008

A good day...

It is already 1p.m....
And today is going to get better.

Started off with the dog park this morning, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and now I'm off to get some exercise on the bicycle jumping some mounds of dirt out in the woods.

I had a minor emergency with my WIFI card not working on deadline at last nights football game, but I found a way around it. Here are a couple shots from Stony Point's win over Westwood in Round Rock on Friday. I haven't had the chance to see the paper yet, but a few of these ran in todays (9/27) Austin American Statesman.


Nykolas Mckissic completes a pass. -All photos with D300 + Nikon 300mm 2.8 - Photos by Austin Photographer Patrick Meredith www.meredith-photo.com

High school mascots can be amusing and provide decent photos.

Stony Point fans

Glasco Martin leaps over Westwood's Sherwal Foulstone - Photos by Austin Photographer Patrick Meredith

Bike riding time.....

PM

No comments: