Saturday, September 20, 2008

Opposites....

This is seriously one of the coolest/stupidest bikes I have ever seen. I'm really stoked/not stoked on this bike. Ok, I'm pretty stoked on this. I got to ride a tandem bike while on assignment shooting a portrait of a father/son combo that were raising money for the MS150 a while ago...I can't imagine riding a 20" version...
Now if only we could slam those seats and put in some ti spindles.....

SPRFLS
?

Oh yea. Austin Photographer Patrick Meredith www.meredith-photo.com I'll explain that one later......!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll throw this one in there for good measure. A few weeks ago I did a small shoot with a couple of cars inside a plane hanger here in Austin. I used 4 speedlights and tried to light the cars using one exposure. I'm going to post some more after I finish sending them out.

No comments: