Friday, September 26, 2008

One new photo...

So I'm not shooting ACL, the Texas Longhorns football game or anything else that is happening in Austin this weekend. I've got one football game lined up for tonight and that is it. I'm pretty bummed right now and the weight of everything is starting to come down on me. I've been reaching out to different markets (both close to home and far away), but I have yet to hear anything. I've been knocking on doors for some time now and not getting a peep. Yikes. But I started a personal project a couple weeks ago that I'm hoping will turn out rewarding. We'll see...

So on my day off yesterday I took a photo I kind of like. I'm going to try it again and try to get it perfect on Saturday.

Strawberry splash - photo by Austin photographer Patrick Meredith www.meredith-photo.com

I'm off to fight traffic just to get to the store. I can't believe how many people are in town right now....Absolutely crazy.

No comments: